Our passion is providing our clients with exceptional value and a personalized customer service experience.
From handling critical trade show, convention, business-to-business deliveries, advance warehouse trapping, ecommerce fulfillment, to short-term or long-term warehousing, thinkSTG can be trusted to listen to your needs and give you solid advice to help ensure your success. Our specialists use their knowledge of the industry and extensive contacts to provide the most cost effective way to take care of your logistics needs. And with cutting-edge technology, integration to leading ecommerce platforms, clients and partners have full, real-time, visibility into their logistics, inventory and operational status.
Whether you represent a Fortune 500 company or are a budding entrepreneur, we are committed to establishing a “trusted advisor” relationship and lasting partnership.
Our reputation is built on excellence in client service – Period.
Before the Show
We handle everything – from trapping show freight as an advanced warehouse to scheduling the carrier pickup, to proactive freight tracking, to show site delivery and back so that you can focus on your show. We are familiar with the pre-show pressure and work to eliminate it by ensuring:
- The right carriers are booked at the right time
- The freight arrives properly and in good condition
- The order is complete, on the show floor and ready to install
During the Show:
ThinkSTG tradeshow and logistics specialists are always available to ensure your shipping needs are accurately handled. You can contact us by phone, text or email, or in person when we are at show site to have all your shipping questions answered promptly and accurately.
No matter how you want to ship, thinkSTG has you covered by providing options for:
- Ground Freight Services - Full Truck Load (FTL), Less Than Truckload (LTL), Specialized, Local Cartage and Small Package
- Air Freight Services – Direct and Consolidated
- Ocean – Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL)
After the Show
ThinkSTG specialists work with you to ensure all post-show paperwork is accurately completed so that your important freight is delivered on time and on budget to the correct next destination.
Business to Business
Inbound for consumption, manufacturing components, finished goods or for outbound sales to customers, distribution centers or supply-chain partners —thinkSTG has the resources to meet your needs. Whether your business requires LTL, FTL, dedicated, intermodal, local cartage, specialized, air, ocean or white glove service, thinkSTG is responsive and committed to quickly providing you the right transportation solution at the right price.
In addition to providing the right freight solutions, thinkSTG can utilize its extensive logistics resources and strategic partnerships to add value to your supply chain by handling the following for your business:
- • Local warehousing
- • Distribution
- • Cartage
- • Fulfillment
- Bill of lading preparation/shipping labels provided – We understand the nuances of shipping documentation so that you don’t have to
- Dispatch your pickup – Ensures carriers are booked and scheduled for the correct dates and times
- 24/7 availability for any questions – Personal contact dedicated to your business
- 24/7 shipment tracking – Ensures small problems don’t become big problems
- Worldwide network of freight services – Resources available to meet all specialty logistics requirements
- Extremely competitive shipping rates using only preferred carriers